Sumary of Lady Diana, the portrait ends up at auction (but it is a photo that the princess never liked):
- It is not surprising, therefore, that even today there are many tabloids that talk about her, revealing some exclusive indiscretions about her life.
- Why the princess did not like the portrait of the 80s From the first time Lady Diana saw the photo, she expressed her dissent towards a possible publication (perhaps because it reminded her of the difficult moment she was facing alongside Carlo, at the time already a lover of Camilla) but, despite this, after her death the Windsors had her end up on a series of stamps commemorating her.
- Today that shot of the Duchess is back in the limelight: she will soon be able to end up on the walls of her fans.
- Lady Diana tragically lost her life in 1997 but, despite more than 20 years have passed since that terrible accident, she continues to be loved all over the world.
- She wore a gorgeous iridescent purple velvet gown with a bateau neckline by Bruce Oldfield.
- In the end, the choice fell on a 1986 shot taken by Terence Donovane, who immortalized the Duchess when she was only 25 years old.
- Which will go to auction When Lady Diana lost her life, the Windsors chose a portrait that best represented the princess from the many photos available.