Sumary of Lady Gaga in a bon-ton version: on the red carpet she walks in black with a chignon:
- The black dress worn by the pop star is from Jason Wu’s Fall / Winter 2022-23 collection, it is a model with a tight, strapless and structured bustier and a pompous and wide skirt.
- Lady Gaga’s black diva dress We left her with the bold gold neckline dress at the Critics Choice Awards and today we find Lady Gaga completely transformed at the 2022 NYFCC Awards.
- The speech she gave to thank everyone for her recognition of her was touching and she allowed her to announce one of her future projects: she will soon return to collaborate with director Ridley Scott.
- Lady Gaga in Jason Wu Lady Gaga with chignon and natural make-up Unlike her recent appearances on international red carpets, this time Lady Gaga left her maxi sparkling necklaces at home, she completed the diva look with a simple bracelet of diamonds and a pair of matching earrings.
- Bon-ton, however, was her hairstyle: goodbye curls, smooth folds and old Hollywood style hairstyles, the actress opted for a very refined high crop with a side tuft that fell on her face.
- Last night the New York Film Critic’s Circle Awards were held and among the women who triumphed on stage there was also Lady Gaga, who with her interpretation of Patrizia Reggiani in the film House of Gucci won the award for Best Actress of the year.
- To walk the red carpet of the event she transformed into a lady bon-ton: in fact she showed off a total black look with timeless elegance that made fashion addicts dream.