Sumary of Leica’s first wristwatch-inspired by cameras and lenses, such as a crown that pushes in like a shutt…:
- Leica’s first watch collection Left) Leica L1 1,298,000 yen, Right) Leica L2 1,815,000 yen Leica has been particular about “Made in Germany” and has worked on products such as cameras.
- The lineup consists of two types: the mechanical hoisting type “Leica L1” and the “Leica L2” with a GMT function that displays two time zones with one hand.
- Details inspired by Leica cameras and lenses The Leica L2 1,815,000 yen The design came from the company’s representative cameras and lenses.
- In addition, details that make you feel Leica’s philosophy, such as the adoption of a dome-shaped windshield reminiscent of a camera lens, are scattered throughout.
- Push-type crown that “pushes” like a shutter Also pay attention to the push-type crown with “red dots” reminiscent of the red logo of Leica.