Sumary of LFW AW22: Jack Irving brings innovation to On|Off showcase:
- Jack Irving wowed the fashion crowd at On|Off’s 20th showcase held during London Fashion Week with his innovative and theatrical approach to fashion with a 15-piece collection of inflatable fashion that was part clothing, part sculpture.
- Irving, who was made famous by creating bold outfits for the likes of Lady Gaga, Paris Hilton and Cheryl, presented an eclectic collection called ‘Quixotic’ inspired by deep sea life, which manifested into innovative tentacle-like sculptures worn by models down the catwalk.
- “Jack represents everything London Fashion Week stands for, and at On/Off we are proud to be supporting talent like never before, providing a platform for it to thrive and create a nurturing environment for development.
- ” On|Off celebrates 20 years with Jack Irving Ahead of his LFW catwalk show, FashionUnited chatted to Irving about his innovative collection, designing for the metaverse, working with On|Off, as well as his goals for the future.
- What’s the inspiration behind your autumn/winter 2022 collection?