Sumary of Liam Gallagher joins brands and Selfridges the special collection:
- Department store Selfridges has launched an exclusive collaboration with Liam Gallagher on Nigel Cabourn for Selfridges – DR Produced in partnership with its management team, the range is available online and in pop-up stores at Selfridges Manchester Exchange Square and Manchester Trafford — hometown of the former Oasis frontman — and the London flagship.
- The brands, both in the design and in the curation of the product, is a real differentiator and the inclusion of graphics designed by young Manchester talent is a great reference to Liam’s roots.
- Manchester Metropolitan University to choose fashion students to design original prints to be printed on clothing, which will be sold together with The Dobsons developed their own line of CDs within the brand and made collages to create their designs, while Thavanendran used digital methods.
- Gallagher’s Pretty Green brand went into bankruptcy in April 2019, and JD Sports has expressed an interest in acquiring it and keeping its Manchester flagship open.
- Bosse Myhr, director of menswear and womenswear at Selfridges, said: This collection is an iconic way to celebrate Liam’s unquestionable impact on British style.
- To produce rough brushstrokes that highlight well-known Gallagher symbols.