Sumary of Liam Gallagher teams up with brands and Selfridges on special collection:
- Department store Selfridges has launched an exclusive collaboration with fashion brands CP Company, Barbour, Nigel Cabourn, Sage Nation and eyewear brand Finlay.
- Gallagher’s Pretty Green brand went into bankruptcy in April 2019, and JD Sports has come forward to acquire it and keep its Manchester flagship open.
- The former owner of fashion brand Pretty Green has timed the launch of the new collection to coincide with Manchester Metropolitan University choosing fashion students to design original prints to be printed on clothing, which will be sold alongside The Dobsons have developed their own line of CDs within the brand and made collages to create their designs, while Thavanendran used digital methods to produce rough brushstrokes that highlight well-known Gallagher symbols.
- The brands, both in the design and in the curation of the product, is a real differentiator and the inclusion of graphics designed by young Manchester talent is a great reference to Liam’s roots.
- Liam Gallagher in Nigel Cabourn for Selfridges Produced in partnership with Selfridges, Warner Music’s WMX licensing and retail team, Gallagher and his management team, the range is available online and in Selfridges Manchester Exchange Square pop-up stores and Manchester Trafford — hometown of the former Oasis singer — and the London flagship.
- Nigel Cabourn’s exclusive package is a standout, a true celebration of British fashion and culture.
- Bosse Myhr, director of menswear and womenswear at Selfridges, said: This collection is an iconic way to celebrate the unquestionable impact Liam has had on British style.