Sumary of Liberty looks to expand its reach in China with Secoo exhibition:
- British department store Liberty is looking to raise brand awareness in China with a two-week offline exhibition in partnership with Secoo, a leading online luxury retailer in China..
- The ‘Meet Spring, Meet Liberty’ exhibition in Beijing kicked off on March 8 and aims to allow Chinese consumers to experience and better understand the 146-year-old British brand, the world third-largest department store located on Regent Street, in the heart of London..
- In 2018, Liberty launched a flagship store on Secoo online platform, offering premium and luxury bags, leather products, gifts and stationery, to strengthen the British retailer online development in the region..
- This new partnership aims to raise brand awareness amongst Chinese consumers and showcase the iconic brand through its exclusive prints, which “blur lines between heritage luxury and cutting-edge style,”.
- To celebrate the offline exhibition, Secoo also launched exclusive Liberty limited edition gift boxes for its Goddess Day event…