Sumary of Loewe reopens its Barcelona store converted into an art gallery:
- The creative director of the luxury firm, Jonathan Anderson, has collaborated in the reinvention of this boutique, in which contemporary craftsmanship intertwines with art and design.
- Anderson has also selected eight ceramics by Pablo Picasso and a four-panel decorative screen by Marc Camille Chaimowicz.
- Casa Loewe reopens its doors in Barcelona after a reform and renovation process.
- The flagship store of the luxury brand in the Catalan capital will once again welcome the public Exterior of the recently reopened Casa Loewe in Barcelona – Loewe Located at number 35 of Paseo de Gracia in Barcelona, the flagship store has an area of 512 meters and It is located in the Casa Lléo Morera, which was designed by the architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner, one of the main representatives of Catalan modernism.
- Thus, the store houses everything from a large-scale bamboo sculpture by the artist Tanabe Chikuunsai IV to a large-format macramé structure by the Catalan creative Aurelia Muñoz or installations by Haegue Yang or Richard Wright.
- The firm’s products coexist with works of art from the Loewe collection, a growing anthology in which each piece has been selected according to criteria of excellence, innovation and craftsmanship, the brand exposes in a statement.
- These works will be joined by sculptures by artists from various disciplines (…).