Sumary of Louis Vuitton moves into a former starred restaurant in Lille:
- Thanks to this operation, the brand, which left its old store in Lille for this new address, has doubled its sales area in the capital of Hauts-de-France, where it now employs around twenty people, offering for the first time in this city of women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, as well as shoes.
- Louis Vuitton continues to invest in France, particularly in the provinces, strengthening its local roots with a new prestigious store in Lille.
- To carry out this renovation, it called on a myriad of craftsmen, painters and decorators, including specialists in artistic ironwork, marble marquetry and glass paste.
- The space extends over two levels and 480 square meters, also accommodating accessories, perfumes and the world of travel with luggage, while upstairs is a small exhibition of old trunks.
- Present in this northern city since 1909, the flagship brand of the LVMH group has taken up residence at l’Huitrière, a former Art Deco
- The facade of the famous Lille restaurant transformed into a boutique – Louis Vuitton A veritable institution born in 1928, which until 2015 hosted a starred restaurant.
- The LVMH group has always emphasized architectural heritage, in particular its Louis Vuitton brand, which favors locations steeped in history to set up its points of sale.