Sumary of Lululemon lands in Spain with a double online and offline offensive:
- With these movements of opening physical stores and launching a local website, Spain becomes the first new market for the firm since 2019.
- The company will seek to reach 12.5 billion euros in turnover by 2026, which will represent an annual growth of 15%.
- The Canadian sportswear firm Lululemon adds Spain to the list of European markets in which it operates.
- Lululemon enters Spain with a lot of ground to explore and keeping in mind the company’s growth plan, which includes quadrupling its international revenues compared to 2021 levels by the end of 2026, they expose from the firm in a statement.
- Lululemon store in Hamburg – Lululemon Lululemon will launch its e-commerce in Spanish in August and, in September, they will open their first two single-brand stores in the country.
- The strength of our model in terms of product innovation, customer experience, community and culture provides a unique advantage when introducing Lululemon in this market, in the words of André Maestrini, the company’s international executive vice president.
- The brand’s physical and online stores will distribute some of its most popular product lines in Spain, such as Align, dedicated to the practice of yoga; ABC, for men’s sports practice, and Fast&Free, focused on the running segment.