Sumary of LVMH: Publicis grabs the media budget for France and the United Kingdom:
- With its 75 houses, including Dior, Louis Vuitton, Moët Hennessy Tiffany & co., etc., the stakes are enormous.
- In 2019, Publicis Media had already won LVMH’s pan-European media budget, and is now taking another substantial slice of the pie, thus consolidating its leading position.
- As a reminder, these two key markets did not appear in the previous competition dating back to the summer of 2019, which involved 15 European countries, with the exception also of Italy.
- The Dior campaign for the Cruise 2022 collection – ©Julia Hetta The call for tenders for four months opposed GroupM, the French subsidiary of the British advertising giant WPP, which previously managed this budget, and the tricolor Publicis Media, which should therefore recover this imposing budget from July 2022.
- LVMH eventually awarded its media budget for France and the UK to France’s Publicis.