Sumary of Malika El-Maslouhi fronts new campaign for Frame:
- The Moroccan-Italian model was selected to star in the new Frame Fall 2022 campaign, which was shot by the Los Angeles-based brand’s art director and photographer Caitlin Taffs.
- The half-Arab catwalker appears in a series of images wearing key pieces from American design duo Jens Grede and Erik Torstensson’s latest ready-to-wear offering.
- Moroccan-Egyptian-Dutch model Imaan Hammam also partnered with the Los Angeles-based label last year on a signature capsule collection boasting 20 pieces that launched during New York Fashion Week.
- El-Maslouhi, who was born in Milan to an Italian mother and a Moroccan father, is one of the most in-demand models in the fashion industry at the moment.
- The catwalk star, who made her modelling debut when she was 18-years-old, has had a stellar Fall 2022 season, gracing the runways of storied fashion houses in New York, London, Milan and Paris and walking for the likes of Ulla Johnson, Prabal Gurung, David Koma, Boss, Missoni, Messika and more.