Sumary of Mango opens flagship store on New York’s Fifth Avenue:
- After opening four new outlets in 2021, it is now New York’s turn, where a new flagship store is scheduled to open in the first half of 2022 in the Plaza District shopping district, 711 Grand Avenue.
- The emblematic Grande-Dame building – Mango With an area of 2,100 square meters spread over three floors, the flagship store will occupy the premises of the historic 1920s Grand-Dame building, which used to house leading companies such as Columbia Pictures, NBC and Coca-Cola were housed.
- This new outlet will offer Mango Woman on the first two floors and Mango Man and Mango Kids on the third floor.
- The facade of the historic building is preserved, but the interior of the store will be designed according to the “New Med” concept introduced by the brand last year, which recreates the style of a Mediterranean home.
- The New York store will offer services like product customization, click and collect, and even one of Mango’s latest technologies: store analytics.
- The interior of the Spanish brand’s new flagship store – Mango Another strong point of the new store is its commitment to sustainability.
- In 2021, Mango opened four new stores, two in New Jersey at Menlo Park and American Dream malls, one at New York’s Roosevelt Field mall, and another at Dadeland mall in Miami, Florida.
- The company currently has nine stores across the United States, including the new flagship store on Fifth Avenue.