Sumary of Mango strengthens its creative team with the incorporation of an art director:
- In his new position at the helm of Mango’s art direction, Óscar Germade will be in charge of overseeing the company’s global image, ensuring that all communication actions fit within Mango’s ‘brand book’, he explained the Barcelona company.
- Mango takes the transformation strategy in which it is immersed also to its organization chart.
- Mango campaign for this summer 2022 – Mango – Facebook Germade, with extensive experience in the creative field, served as art director of the Spanish edition of Vogue magazine between 2017 and 2021, as stated in his profile on the social network LinkedIn.
- The Spanish fashion company has opted to strengthen its management team with the incorporation of Óscar Germade as art director.
- Also in an exercise to reinforce its image, Mango signed the French footballer Antoine Griezmann as the image of its men’s line for the current spring-summer campaign.
- The manager, in a transversal role, will work together with teams from various disciplines, from content to design, operations or advertising, Mango has detailed.
- Immersed in a transformation process, Mango celebrated the opening of its store on Fifth Avenue in New York a few weeks ago, the start of its expansion plan in the country, which includes 30 openings in the next three years.