Sumary of Marie Claire reconfigures its organizational chart and appoints a new CEO:
- In the organizational chart of Marie Claire there are also directors with a consolidated career in the company, such as Emilio Giner and José Antonio Pérez, at the head of the factory and product areas.
- Marie Claire reconfigures its organization chart with a series of key appointments – Marie Claire The Castellón-based intimate fashion firm is immersed in the execution of its strategic plan, whose objectives are internationalization and the promotion of online sales.
- From now on, the general management of Marie Claire will be occupied by Vicente Ibarra, an industrial engineer with extensive experience in the fashion sector, since he worked, within Tempe (inditex group’s footwear division), holding various positions of responsibility for Pull&Bear and Uterqüe .
- The reconfiguration of the Marie Claire team is completed with two more appointments, that of Elena Ravello as director of brand, marketing and communication and that of Vicente Asensi as global commercial director.
- The Valencian Marie Claire, founded in 1907, passed in the spring of 2021 into the hands of the B2Tex group, also owner of Think Textil, a company specialized in logistics and with Inditex as its main client.
- With this new structure, we seek to strengthen our leadership position in the Spanish market and achieve the same in international markets and in the online world, optimizing the relationship with our clients and their experience with our best asset, the Marie Claire brand, sustains the business.
- The historic Marie Claire, in the process of transformation after being acquired last year by B2Tex, reorganizes its team and appoints Vicente Ibarra, formerly of the Inditex group, as the new general manager.