Sumary of Marry Me is a well-rounded ride in Jennifer Lopez’s walk-in closet:
- Give us a romantic comedy, give us two hours (roughly), give us Jennifer Lopez.
- Even today, if rom-coms like Sooner or later get married, Shall we dance?
- , That mother-in-law monster or A 5-star love stop the world, I want to look at them.
- And nothing, it is necessary to put on the agenda that on February 10, we also meet Matteo Berrettini in the street who makes us sweet eyes, we go to the cinema.
- Ok, let’s also bring the sexy sportsman, because dreaming in two is better than uan, since the title of the film in question is very eloquent: Marry Me – Marry me.
- This content can also be viewed on the site it originates from.
- Lo who brings his life as a planetary pop star at 24 thousand carats to the big screen, including dream clothes and jewels.
- Except that in celluloid format her name is Kat Valdez: she is about to marry an equally famous colleague (with the face of the new Versace ambassador, the Latin singer Maluma) but she discovers close to “yes, I do” that he has her betrayed.