Sumary of Matchesfashion appoints new CFO and launches its new Grand Tour of Italy:
- Prior to that, he held senior finance roles at Amazon UK from 2014, after spending a decade at Sainsbury’s, where his last role was director of retail finance in 2014.
- The journey will also be captured in a cinematic mini-series, shared with the retailer’s audiences around the world.
- As well as announcing his two new senior-level hires, Matchesfashion also present the launch of its Grand Tour Italy Part II.
- Hernandez Sebastian Hernandez Sebastian Matchesfashion names Dave Murray as its new CFO, who will join the group after leaving his current role at Farfetch, where he is Senior Vice President of Finance.
- Working in partnership with Marie-Louise Sciò, founder of Issimo (a new lifestyle and e-commerce platform directly inspired by Italy’s rich heritage of style, design and culture) and CEO and Creative Director of Pellicano Hotels Group, It is a tripartite tour of Rome, Florence and NaplesIschia.
- MatchesfashionCurated by Marie-Louise Scio & Robert Rabensteiner Murray will start in his new role this fall, replacing Sean Glithero, who is leaving the company to take a break from his career.