Sumary of Meghan Markle and the eternal charm of the little black dress: back in public with the designer look:
- Chanel and Audrey Hepburn, with the petite robe noir you are never wrong.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were invited to the UN on the occasion of Nelson Mandela Day, where they appeared very elegant and coordinated.
- For the occasion Meghan Markle chose a sober total black look by Givenchy: tight pencil skirt, small golden details and matching pumps.
- The real luxury detail was the bag: it is a Mulberry tote, precisely the Belted Bayswater model in oxblood.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle in Givenchy Meghan Markle’s maxi bag The Duchess completed her look by gathering her hair in a low ponytail, with a simple nude make-up.
- Activate notifications to receive updates on ACTIVATE UPDATES The Sussexes are back in public: Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle have flown to New York and have entered the United Nations headquarters.
- In fact, Harry was invited to give a speech for Nelson Mandela Day: the couple chose coordinated looks, elegant and flawless as always.