Sumary of Men’s fashion: the ten trends of Spring-Summer 2023:
- Watch the fashion showLGN Louis Gabriel Nouchi – Spring-Summer 2023 – Menswear – Paris – © PixelFormula 8 – Optical illusions A joyful spirit runs through the collections, without reaching extreme eccentricity.
- Jordanluca – Spring-Summer 2023 – Menswear – Milan – © PixelFormula 5 – The leather miniskirt Introduced last year, the slightly retro Lilliputian shorts have now become a major trend.
- Giorgio Armani – Spring-Summer 2023 – Menswear – Milan – © PixelFormula 1 – The casual suit The suit confirms its comeback.
- Unveiled in London, Florence, Milan and Paris, mostly through in-person shows, the collections for Spring-Summer 2023 stood out for their freshness and relaxed elegance, marking the massive return of elegant outfits, which nevertheless retain those aspects of comfort that have become their own during lockdowns.
- Among the most evocative examples, the shirt-trouser suits by Marine Serre, the bathrobe coats by Gunther or LGN, and the bath towel rolled up at the waist, skirt-style, by Magliano.
- DSquared2 – – Spring-Summer 2023 – Menswear – Milan – © PixelFormula Long fabric, which ties at the waist like a sarong, the sarong is becoming part of the men’s wardrobe, proposed as an alternative to the skirt, shown in most part of the men’s collections for SS 2023.
- See catwalk Dries Van Noten – Spring-Summer 2023 – Menswear – Paris – © PixelFormula 6 – Dad’s pajamas Already seen in the past, the pajama suit has so far been offered in silky materials and for the evening.