Sumary of Mercado Libre is chosen again as the best company to work for in Argentina:
- Great Place to Work has carried out its ranking for more than 20 years in more than 90 countries and nearly 10,000 organizations participate each year, with more than 10 million people who have answered its survey.
- For the category of 251 to 1,000 employees, the ranking was made up of Salesforce, DHL, Hilton, Oracle, and Garargar, while for the category of up to 250 employees, DinoCloud, Ceibo Digital, Beon, Visa, and Ware Cloud were recognized.
- – Archive For the second consecutive year, we were distinguished as the best place to work by Great Place to Work Argentina!
- It fills us with pride to once again receive this recognition that reflects the commitment with which all our teams give their best every day to continue transforming the lives of millions of people in Latin America.
- Decentralizing trust was key in a context where we no longer see each other as often as before, and we understand that this is how we will continue.
- Mercado Libre is once again chosen as the best company to work for in Argentina.
- Mercado Libre has once again been recognized by the international consulting firm Great Place to Work (GPTW) as the best company to work for in Argentina in the category of more than 1,000 employees.