Sumary of Michael Kors and Ellesse launch retro-inspired collection:
- And the stars of the first magnitude of our time starred in the campaign in support of the capsule.
- Michael Kors x Ellesse So, it featured model Emily Ratajkowski, Brooklyn rapper Jay Critch, and “a very cool team of musicians, models and other professionals.” The campaign “celebrates the confident and optimistic DNA of the Michael Kors and Ellesse brands.” “Adding to the coolness of the campaign is that in addition to Ratajkowski and Kritch, whose beats became the musical accompaniment of the shooting, the global cast included such cult models as Lexi Bowling, Herzen Clerge, Lucas Usedo, musician Wolftyla and Internet
- A special logo was added to the keywear, combining “the iconic Michael Kors logo and the Ellesse logo, inspired by tennis and skiing.” The collection combines the Italian brand’s palette of bright oranges and reds with the classic navy blues and whites of the American brand.
- Inspired by 1970s sporty style, Michael Kors and Ellesse fuse American and European aesthetics in a new collaboration.
- Sensation from Japan Kemio.” Pop-up installations will also appear in select locations around the world to support the collection.