Sumary of Michael Kors reopens its store in Madrid’s Calle Serrano:
- The establishment, which joins the brand’s points of sale in El Corte Inglés, Las Rozas Village and Madrid airport, combines luxury and modernity in its interior design and uses stainless steel displays to display the garments.
- Interior of the renovated Michael Kors store in Madrid – Michael Kors Michael Kors, which earlier this year debuted in children’s fashion with CWF, is owned by the American luxury group Capri Holding, which also owns brands such as Versace or Jimmy Choo.
- Facade of the renovated Michael Kors store in Madrid – Michael Kors Opened in 2012 and with an area of 350 square meters, it was the first Michael Kors store in the capital.
- The brand’s recently reopened store in Madrid sells garments, bags, small leather goods, footwear and a selection of watches, jewelery and glasses from the Michael Kors Collection and MICHAEL Michael Kors lines.
- Michael Kors reopens his boutique on Calle Serrano in Madrid.