Sumary of Michelle Hunziker brunette for the return to tv: retro looks coordinated with Katia Follesa and Mich…:
- February 16, 2022 Wednesday, February 16, “Michelle Impossible”, the new TV program by Michelle Hunziker, debuts on Channel 5: for the occasion, the presenter appeared with a new look.
- Michelle Hunziker’s long-awaited moment has arrived: tonight her program, Michelle Impossible, a “one woman show ” full of guests and music, debuts on Canale 5. Together with her there will also be Katia Follesa and Michela Giraud, two faces of comedy much loved by the public.
- For the occasion, the trio decided to take a trip back in time, showing off coordinated and retro looks: red 1940s showgirl dresses, with themed hairstyles.
- Michelle Hunziker amazed the audience in an unprecedented brunette version: in the first photos of the program she is unrecognizable with a raven black wave crop.
- Michelle Hunziker with black hair The countdown has begun and the first clues on what Michelle Hunziker’s program will be like appear on social media.
- In particular, she struck a photo of Michela Giraud, Katia Follesa and Michelle Hunziker… in the black version!
- Just a few days ago Michelle Hunziker had shared the details of her session at the hairdresser, with an “Oscar-worthy” blonde color.
- On closer inspection, they all show off unusual hair colors: the very blonde Katia Follesa has a fluffy raven hairstyle, Michela Giraud, who is brown, sports blonde hair.