Sumary of Michelle Hunziker returns to Striscia La Notizia: celebrates with the white dress a la Marilyn Monro…:
- Michelle Hunziker in Alexandre Vauthier Michelle Hunziker returns to Strip with the nude dress For the first run of this new edition instead Michelle Hunziker opted for a nude-colored dress, one of the must-have shades of Spring / Summer 2022.
- In fact, from 21 March she has been supporting Gerry Scotti for all the remaining episodes of the 34th season.
- Michelle Hunziker is back at the helm of Striscia La Notizia for the 18th consecutive edition: here is Michelle Hunziker no longer stops: after her success on the Michelle Impossible show, where she sported a trouser suit and evening dresses, she now returns to her longest running television adventure, the Striscia La Notizia program.
- The look was completed by a smooth bob, combed with the parting in the center.
- For the Swiss presenter this is the 18th edition: a milestone that she wanted to celebrate by posing with a fluttering Marilyn Monroe dress, while for the return to the studio she chose a simple nude dress.
- As a diva Michelle Hunziker has won eighteen consecutive conduits in the Strip: to celebrate such an important milestone she shared with fans a photo in which she announced the return with a white dress A declared tribute to Marilyn Monroe complete with a raised skirt : l The dress, chosen together with stylist Susanna Ausoni, is signed by Alexandre Vauthier and is characterized by the asymmetrical hem in the same color by Le Silla: these are the Ivy pumps, worth 577 euros.
- It is a dress with a very simple, with long sleeves, embellished with a drape along the hips and a deep V-neckline.