Sumary of Milan men’s fashion, Sunday: Prada, Etro and J.W. Anderson:
- See the fashion showJW Anderson – Spring-Summer 2023 – Menswear – Milan – © PixelFormula Guests were greeted in a ruined factory in east Milan by half a dozen live statues, skinny models dressed in wool underwear, tops and even suspenders and masks.
- Anderson was inspired by the reinterpretation of The Pitchfork Disney, Philip Ridley’s violent surrealist melodrama of the early 1990s, written when he was a student at St Martin’s.
- But my feeling is Wow, after 25 years I’m finally free!
- Etro: utopia in the midst of the changing of the guard End of an Etro era and elegant changing of the guard: Kean Etro presented his latest collection, entitled Utopia, for the fashion house founded by his father.
- The change comes a year after the French giant LVMH – through L Catterton – acquired a majority stake in Etro, in an operation that valued the brand at 500 million euros.
- Anderson: trendy, but full of ideas The most awaited show on Sunday was the Italian debut of the most fashionable designer on the London scene, Jonathan Anderson with his brand J.W.
- In the pre-show, Kean asked a poet to rally several reporters to recite a poem they would personally choose.