Sumary of Miriam Leone star at the Paris fashion shows: at Fendi she shows off the new look with blonde hair and a beret:
- Paris Haute Couture January 27 2022 Miriam Leone was present at the Parisian Fendi fashion show.
- She chose a dark lady look, perfect for the dark and mysterious atmospheres brought to the catwalk by the Maison.
- But she completed the look with a decidedly Parisian chic detail: the beret.
- Activate notifications to receive updates on Paris Haute Couture ACTIVATE UPDATES The Paris Haute Couture fashion week shows are attracting celebrities from all over the world to attend the upcoming shows.
- The pandemic also hit the fashion sector this year.
- Some designers have preferred not to bring their creations on the catwalk, due to Covid.
- One of the first to cancel his presence (both in Milan and in Paris) was Giorgio Armani, frightened by the spread of infections in Europe.
- Like him also Brunello Cucinelli, a great absentee at the new edition of Pitti Uomo.