Sumary of Monsoon bride: How to be picture perfect:
- Remember, the best makeup you can wear is healthy, naturally glowing skin, and that should be your goal.
- If you tend to break out, choose a gentle, exfoliating cleanser and a thin fluid-based or an aqueous gel-based moisturiser,” says Rajat Kandhari, a dermatologist.
- A head massage with hot oil (a mixture of castor oil, sunflower almond oil and coconut oil in equal measure), along with a few drops of essential oils keeps hair healthy, says beauty expert Richa Agarwal.
- And remember, a healthy diet helps heal your skin from the inside out.
- Limit sugar and fried foods, as these can make your skin dull,” says Agarwal.