Sumary of Naomi Campbell talks empowerment and diversity during event in Riyadh:
- RIYADH: British supermodel Naomi Campbell has been visiting Saudi Arabia this week, appearing at a number of events including the Red Sea International Film Festival in Jeddah.
- Organized and hosted by Hia Hub, in Riyadh’s Jax district, the event also featured Princess Noura bint Faisal, general manager of ecosystem integration and program delivery at the Saudi Fashion Commission.
- Princess Nourah paid tribute to the supermodel and her character, saying: “Naomi, from what we see you have always been true to yourself.
- 13 when she walked the red carpet at the closing ceremony of the first Red Sea Film Festival and presented one of the festival awards.
- “I had to actually pinch myself and say I am in Saudi Arabia at the Red Sea Film Festival, the first one ever, this historical event,” she said.