Sumary of Netizens blast Tiffany and Pharrell Williams for copying Mughal spectacles:
- Co, the luxury jewellery brand, and American rapper Pharrell Williams are in the news and not for good reasons.
- Recently, the musician attended French luxury fashion house Kenzo’s show in Paris wearing a pair of custom-designed Tiffany &
- However, netizens were quick to notice that the sunglasses were a copy of a set of extraordinarily rare Mughal spectacles.
- Diet Prada, a fashion watchdog group, also called them out in a scathing Instagram post.
- On Sunday, Kenzo unveiled the debut collection of its first Japanese designer, Nigo, since house founder Kenzo Takada.