Sumary of Nicole Kidman lights up the red carpet: at the premiere of the new film she dares with pink feathers…:
- To complete it all, she chose a silver-colored brushed clutch and a pair of black patent heeled sandals
- Nicole Kidman has launched her new film, The Northman, and for the premiere in Los Angeles yesterday, she gave her the best of style.
- On the red carpet she wore a long metallic mesh dress by Prada, to be precise a bronze-colored model with a blue crêpe de chine collar, all-over floral motif crystal embroidery and flashy salmon feathers on the upper part of the sleeves .
- Despite the bon-ton mood of the outfit, there was no lack of over-the-top details and a Nicole Kidman touch in Prada Nicole Kidman with the fishnet
- Nicole Kidman has never disappointed fans’ expectations when it comes to style and, on the occasion of her return to the red carpet after the Oscars, she once again managed to give her best in terms of looks, proving to be a elegance icon.
- Who signed Nicole Kidman’s red carpet look What better occasion than a first one to bet everything on a flashy but at the same time hyper sophisticated look?
- Last night in Los Angeles she attended the premiere of her new film The Northman and, in addition to posing alongside the protagonist Anya Taylor-Joy (the ex queen of chess), she also illuminated the event with a dress that is difficult to it could have gone unnoticed.