Sumary of Old Navy seals its debut in Chile:
- Among the benefits offered by the portal are free shipping on purchases over 50,000 Chilean pesos (little).
- Its presence extends to more than 1000 stores around the world and in addition to Chile, is present in other countries in the region such as Mexico, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico
- Old Navy seals its debut in Chile – Facebook Old Navy As reported by FashionNetwork.com, the first Old Navy store in Chile was installed in Santiago inside the Costanera Center shopping center, specifically on the third floor.
- Founded in 1994, Old Navy is a global brand of clothing and accessories belonging to the Gap Inc. group based in San Francisco.
- As for the digital channel, prior to its opening in the capital complex, Old Navy launched its exclusive online store for the Chilean market, offering a 30% discount on the entire site at launch.
- A couple of weeks after announcing the arrival of Old Navy to the Chilean market by Komax, the American firm has made its debut in the South American country both online and physically.