Sumary of Otto Group has to reappoint the logistics manager of Baur Hermes Fulfillment:
- I would like to thank him for his successful work in supply chain management and wish him every success in his challenging new role, says Kay Schiebur, Otto Group Board Member for Services.
- Future Group Vice President in Supply Chain Management: Raphael Maier – OTTO GROUP The Swiss Raphael Maier, who has been responsible for Supply Chain Strategy & Innovation within the Otto Group since 2021, will also succeed him as Group Vice President in Supply Chain Management on June 1.
- Before moving to the Otto Group, Kasprowicz worked for the management consultancy Roland Berger, in particular for projects in the transport industry and logistics infrastructure in Germany, other European countries and the Middle East.
- In this function he was responsible in particular for the logistics planning, strategy, innovation and group services of the group of companies.
- The 37-year-old has been Group Vice President Supply Chain Management since January 2021.
- The previously designated CEO Andreas du Plessis was unable to take up the position for personal reasons and left the company.
- In 2017, the former competitive swimmer joined the Otto Group as Head of Consulting, and in 2019 he moved to the position of Head of Operations.