Sumary of Paco Rabanne sells archive dresses as NFT with Selfridges:
- The dresses are available in the Selfridges flagship, via a screen set up in an immersive space that also features optical art by Victor Vasarely.
- Selfridges’ project represents a significant milestone in the brand’s cultural timeline – a book and exhibition are also planned to celebrate it.
- Rabanne and Selfridges are embarking on the world of NFTs with an innovative project, which introduces a new audience to the original concept of the French brand: the 12 importable dresses from 1966.
- An initiative that is part of a process of raising awareness of its heritage, while boldly penetrating new virtual universes.
- They are available on universenft.live, a site developed by Selfridges.