Sumary of Pitti Uomo: Roy Roger’s celebrates his 70th birthday in a big way:
- Over the decades, the brand has managed to consolidate its made in Italy positioning, in a medium-high range segment, and to expand its offer towards a total look, with denim accounting for 50% of sales, followed by from knitwear.
- The Florentine denim brand entirely made in Italy could not have chosen a better setting to celebrate its long history.
- Italian version of Size of the text Italian version of The celebrations for Roy Roger’s 70th anniversary closed the first day of Pitti Uomo with a flourish with a dinner and a party on the magnificent L opportunity to unveil the film made by the famous photographer Bruce Weber .
- Success was not long in coming and in the 70s the family business Manifatture 7 Bell (owner of Roy Roger and of the label Amish Supplies acquired in 2020), still based on the outskirts of Florence, in Campi Bisenzio, produced up to 25,000 pieces per day.
- The idea was to revisit about thirty iconic pieces of the maison taken from its archives starting from the 1950s, and to make them arrive on the market in these days, in conjunction with the celebrations for its 70th anniversary.
- Roy Roger ‘s history dates back to the postwar period, when Francesco
- Discovering the virtues and resistance of this fabric, he created his own brand in 1952 with his wife Giuliana, giving it the name of a Californian tailor, Roy Roger .