Sumary of Presenting the Chunkiest of Chunky Sneakers With a sole you’ve definitely never seen before.:
- Photo: Courtesy of Converse Trends are a fickle thing.
- Take the Converse Run Star Motion, which the brand debuted this summer.
- The shoe builds on the platformed Converse Run Star Hike, which debuted on the JW Anderson runway in 2018.
- Both Run Star styles have the body of a classic Chuck 70 high-top in black or white, but the new Motion has a wild platform sole — wavy in a way that sort of reminds me of those wavelength diagrams from a middle-school science book.
- If you never adopted the whole chunky-sneaker thing, why not jump in the deep end with these crazy Converse?