Sumary of Princess Diana’s Wedding Dress to Go on Display at the Kensington Palace Summer Exhibition:
- The late Diana, Princess of Wales’s iconic wedding dress from her marriage to Prince Charles in 1981 will go on display at Kensington Palace in London this summer..
- The ivory silk taffeta and antique lace gown designed by David and Elizabeth Emanuel is set to be the main attraction of the Royal Style in the Making exhibition curated by Historic Royal Palaces, which will also include never-before-seen archival designs by some of the most renowned royal couturiers of the 20th century..
- 2, 2022, the Royal Style in the Making exhibition will give fans of royal fashion an up-close look at Princess Diana’s bridal gown..
- The era-defining design features an impressive 25-foot train, an 153-yard tulle veil, a dramatic collar, and puff sleeves detailed with ruffles and bows..
- In addition to Princess Diana’s historic dress, the exhibition will include original sketches, fabric swatches, and unseen photographs from the Royal Ceremonial Dress Collection, while celebrating the sparkling gowns of three generations of royal women…