Sumary of Queen Elizabeth, after the fear of Covid returns to work (but with comfortable shoes):
- February 17, 2022 The queen held an audience looking elegant as usual.
- Two details, however, “betray” the advancing age: the walking stick and the most comfortable shoes, without heels.
- Activate notifications to receive updates on ACTIVATE UPDATES For a few days, the health of Queen Elizabeth alerted her subjects: her son Charles tested positive for Covid just two days after meeting the sovereign.
- Rumors have been chasing each other for days: could the queen have been infected?
- However, the queen denied all the rumors by returning to work “in attendance”: Wednesday 16 February, while Charles and Camilla were still in solitary confinement, Elizabeth II received the secretary of defense in Windsor Castle, appearing more fragile than usual.
- but always elegant in a green and pink dress.
- Two details, however, “betray ” the advancing age: the walking stick and the most comfortable shoes, a turning point after sixty years of heeled moccasins.
- Queen Elizabeth’s audience The queen returns to work with the pleated dress At 95, Queen Elizabeth has no intention of slowing down: the celebrations for the Platinum Jubilee have just begun and a new one has been released for the occasion official portrait in a green suit.