Sumary of Queen Elizabeth brooches have a secret language: what roses and daffodils represent:
- Coronation dress, full of symbols, and floral brooches representing the countries of the United Kingdom.
- Queen Elizabeth with the Rose of England brooch The meaning of Elizabeth II’s floral brooches For the first time, four very special brooches are on display to the public, which the queen wears with a precise meaning.
- Queen Elizabeth’s jewels on display Queen Elizabeth is a pragmatic woman and she doesn’t like frills, but her looks never lack pearls around her neck and a pin pinned to her chest.
- The queen’s most beautiful jewels can now be admired up close: on the occasion of her Jubilee celebrations, a special exhibition was inaugurated at Windsor Castle.
- The keenest observers of the British sovereign’s looks know that the jewels are chosen with a well-researched meaning: do you know what Elizabeth II’s favorite brooches symbolize?
- About her Her famous colorful coats are much more than just ornaments: they are her uniform, her battle uniform and nothing is ever left to chance, not even a simple pin.
- She activates notifications to receive updates on her ACTIVATE UPDATES In her very long reign, Queen Elizabeth has learned to speak through clothes.