Sumary of Queen Elizabeth will participate in the mass in memory of Philip: she will reach the church by helic…:
- The last year has been particularly hard for Queen Elizabeth II and not only because she found herself fighting against Covid-19: on April 9, 2021, she lost her husband, Prince Philip, who passed away at the age of 99 after hospitalization.
- Today Elizabeth II has reduced public meetings to a minimum but did not want to give up her mass organized on March 29 for her late husband: here is the plan to make her participate in the event in complete safety.
- At that point she would board a private car which would take her to Westminster.
- The mass in honor of Prince Philip (who passed away on April 9, 2021) will be held on 29 March.
- It is not surprising, therefore, that future queen spouses Kate Middleton and Camilla Parker Bowls took her place on the last Commonwealth Day.
- On the occasion of her funeral, the Royal Family gathered at the side of the sovereign to support her in a moment of such difficulty (even Harry had returned from America) but, despite this, she was unable to hold back her tears.
- Queen Elizabeth has reduced public appearances after Covid Queen Elizabeth II has just recovered from Covid and, although she has returned to events in her presence, she has already announced that she will leave Buckingham Palace and that she will reduce official appointments to a minimum.