Sumary of For Quentin Plair, Stripping Wasn’t Always on the Menu But the Welcome to Chippendales star’s co…:
- Plair stars in Hulu fictionalized interpretation of the iconic striptease troupe creation by Somen Steve Banerjee (Kumail Nanjiani), and the multimillionaire club owner eventual downfall.
- Plair revealing performance is sure to get him noticed, but do not expect to see quite as much skin in his next project, where he’ll play Kathryn Hahn husband in Hulu adaptation of Cheryl Strayed book, Tiny Beautiful Things.
- Every time I’m dancing, I’m really going through so much being the only Black dancer in the club and on top of all of that, I have gotta get this dance, I have gotta do it confidently.
- On the first day, I had a solo dance dancing 11 hours straight with an one-hour lunch in between.
- He plays Otis, the club only Black dancer and the most well-kown who forms a bond with Banerjee.