Sumary of Ralph Lauren Appoints Microsoft North America President to Its Board of Directors:
- – Facebook: Ralph Lauren The company also revealed that at the annual meeting, which will take place on August 4, 2022, Judith McHale, who has served on Ralph Lauren’s board of directors since 2001, will not be re-elected after her term, which is due to expire in August.
- Prior to joining Microsoft, Cupp spent six years at SAP, most recently serving as senior vice president and managing director of success factors for North America.
- Ralph Lauren has been a leader in American fashion for decades, and his focus
- Ralph Lauren has appointed Deb Cupp as chairman of the board of directors.
- I’ve always been inspired by people who have a passion for what they do, and Deb has demonstrated that in all her roles, said Ralph Lauren, executive president and chief creative officer.
- Cupp has been with Microsoft since 2018 and was recently named President of Microsoft North America earlier this year.
- Ralph Lauren Corporation has appointed Deb Cupp, president of Microsoft North America, as a director for election during the company’s annual shareholders meeting.