Sumary of Reliance Brands partners with Rahul Mishra to create a global fashion brand:
- Reliance Brands Ltd (RBL) has partnered with Indian fashion designer Rahul Mishra’s leading design firm – Rahul Mishra Designs Private Limited – to launch a global fashion brand.
- Rahul Mishra- Instagram Under the terms of the agreement, RBL and Mishra hold a 60:40 stake in the new brand, which will include Rahul Mishra’s apparel business, showcased at Global Fashion Weeks.
- Rahul Mishra will lead the creative direction of the new brand, while RBL will use its experience in creating end-to-end value to help it make deeper inroads into the global fashion market.
- Commenting on the association, Isha Ambani, managing director of Reliance Retail Ventures Ltd, the holding company for all retail companies in the Reliance Industries Limited group, said: “Rahul Mishra’s impeccable sense of contemporary design and his incredibly intricate pieces have highlighted the Indian expertise in world-class craftsmanship.
- Rahul Mishra added: “We are thrilled to have the wonderful opportunity, through this joint venture, to partner with market leader Reliance Brands, who bring with them strong know-how in management of the luxury and retail landscape.
- The care they take in nurturing the growth of some of the best luxury brands in the world, their understanding of all aspects of the business process resonates with our vision for the growth of Rahul Mishra Design House.