Sumary of RESELLFRIDGES: Selfridges opens pre-loved outdoor clothing pop-up:
- If there one thing most of us will be leaving lockdown with, it a newfound (or reignited) love of the great outdoors..
- And whether you plan to keep up the hiking habit post lockdown, or intend on spending the majority of the next few weeks glued to a pub bench, some good quality boots and a big warm puffer jacket will both be excellent investments – particularly given the intermittent snow..
- Opening its doors for the first time in months today, Selfridges Oxford Street has launched a pre-loved outdoor clothing pop-up that well worth a visit..
- RESELLFRIDGES, the permanent in-store and online resale offer that Selfridges launched in 2020 as part of its transformational sustainability initiative Project Earth, is located in the Designer Studio on the third floor..
- Within it, today opens The Great Outdoors pop-up which brings together a roster of vintage and secondhand specialists, among them Dukes Cupboard, Trading Desk and HURR, each of whom has curated exciting edits inspired by the great outdoors…