Sumary of Roberto Cavalli shows in Milan, Puglisi tells the collection: “Hoods for the day and sex for the eve…:
- Fall / Winter 2022-23 Fashion Shows 23 February 2022 The Roberto Cavalli Fall / Winter 2022-2023 collection, designed by Fausto Puglisi, is on show at Milan Fashion Week.
- Activate notifications to receive updates on Fall / Winter 2022-23 Fashion Shows ACTIVATE UPDATES “We are emerging from isolation.
- In this desire of Fausto Puglisi, designer of the Roberto Cavalli Maison, lies the concept of the new Fall / Winter 2022 women’s collection -2023, presented on the first day of Milan Fashion Week.
- A Roberto Cavalli look from the Fall / Winter 2022-2023 collection “When I design a collection rather than following an inspiration, I follow the love for a free woman ” explains Puglisi while he talks about the new Roberto Cavalli collection.
- Yet to design the Fall / Winter 22-23 garments the designer turned his gaze to an iconic, strong woman: “Maria Sofia of Bourbon, the last queen of Naples, a great feminist, strong woman.
- From Gigi Hadid to Bianca Balti: the top models expected in Milan for Fashion Week A Roberto Cavalli look from the Fall / Winter 2022-2023 collection “She was hated by everyone – continues Puglisi – always at the center of court gossip.
- A Roberto look Horses from the Fall / Winter 2022–2023 collection Looking at the moodboard created as an input for the collection, you can see total white looks by Helmut Lang, the father of 90s minimalism, combined with the details of Capodimonte ceramics or images of felines with spotted coats.
- A Roberto Cavalli look from the Fall / Winter 2022–2023 collection From cut-out dresses, with inserts reminiscent of bondage pieces in black leather and straps, to long spotted dresses, from tight-fitting playsuits in acid colors to skirts with maxi slits: it is clear l ‘intent on wanting to dress a sexy, modern and contemporary woman.