Sumary of Roberto Funari (Espadrilles): “We have enormous growth potential beyond sandals”:
- Both are positioned at the intersection between style and comfort, something that few brands in the market combine like this.
- Regarding collaborations, in the last 3 years we have associated more with streetwear brands but we also maintain a strong connection with luxury brands.
- Right now it’s a direct-to-consumer brand, but we’re planning to open it up to BtoB with wholesalers in the US.
- All these alliances are what make Havaianas a diverse and attractive brand for all types of customers.
- FNW: Do you maintain interest in future brand or technology acquisitions?
- And at the end of last year we invested in the acquisition of 49.9% of the digital native brand Rothy, which is based in San Francisco.
- He talks with the manager about his business strategies, future challenges or the growth potential of his business, whose main market continues to be Brazil thanks to the performance of Havaianas, followed by the United States with its entry into the capital of Rothy’s, Italy, United Kingdom, France and Spain.