Sumary of Ryan Gosling turns into Ken from Barbie: denim vest and boxer shorts “stolen” from a cult brand:
- The ‘quote’ hidden in Ryan Gosling’s boxers Compared to the original, Ryan Gosling’s Ken certainly has an extra touch of irony (and sex appeal): from low-waisted jeans, boxers with the logo clearly visible.
- More than a year to go until the Barbie movies are released in theaters, but she’s already a phenomenon.
- The first photos of Ryan Gosling in the Barbie film went viral: fans did not miss the detail of the boxers with the ‘Ken’ logo prominently displayed.
- He completes the whole with a platinum blonde tuft, like that of his eternal girlfriend.
- Who does not remember the famous underwear advertising campaigns of the American brand?
- Ken’s first photo brings us back to the fashion of the turn of the millennium: low-rise faded jeans and a matching waistcoat worn with leather, strictly open on the sculpted abs.
- The total denim look of Ryan Gosling in Barbie Greta Gerwig’s film about the iconic blonde doll is down to chance: the protagonist is Margot Robbie, whom we saw driving a fuchsia convertible, and alongside her the costumes will play a very important part of the narrative: part of the success of the Mattel doll is precisely the infinite wardrobe to be constantly changed.