Sumary of S.Oliver Group celebrates groundbreaking for new logistics center:
- With the new logistics location, the S.Oliver Group wants to increase the delivery speed in the B2C business in particular.
- The capacity of the Logistics Service Center is for around 60 million Special requirements, the interior fittings and intralogical planning are the responsibility of the S.Oliver Group and are set up together with Miebach Consulting.
- At the groundbreaking ceremony (from left): Klaus Neubert (AWE), Tommaso Ramundo (CEO Ferag AG), Herbert Holzapfel (2.
- The S.Oliver Group is apparently making good progress with the construction of its new logistics center.
- The Logistics Service Center includes the entire logistical processing of the B2C business and part of the wholesale business.
- After the award of all technical and intralogistics trades and the start of construction with the necessary dismantling measures, the symbolic groundbreaking ceremony took place on Monday, March 21st, by the management of the S.Oliver Group and the real estate developer Panattoni.
- The rental property is being rented by Panattoni , a full-service developer for logistics and industrial real estate, was developed and built by Goldbeck.