Sumary of Salvatore Ferragamo: Maximilian Davis is the new artistic director:
- From this Wednesday, March 16, he joins the Salvatore Ferragamo label, headed since January by the ex-CEO of Burberry, Marco
- After working for London labels Mowalola Ogunlesi, Asai and Supriya Lele, he joined designer Grace Wales Bonner as a junior designer, before founding his own house in 2020.
- His work is defined by elegance, sensuality, and a constant search for quality, he continues.
- This is Maximilian Davis, a 25-year-old English designer of Afro-Caribbean origin who has been spotted in recent years with his Maximilian brand, highlighting black elegance.
- Maximilian Davis, new creative director of the Italian label – Salvatore Ferragamo The designer, who had just been selected as a semi-finalist for the 2022 LVMH Prize, announced his withdrawal from competition last week.
- It is again on a Briton that the Florentine house has set its sights, but with a totally different profile.
- Born in Manchester to a Jamaican father and a mother from the island of Trinidad, Maximilian Davis graduated from the London College of Fashion.