Sumary of Schiaparelli opens the Paris Haute Couture week: the calendar and the fashion shows not to be missed:
- Fashion Shows AutumnWinter 2022-23 4 July 2022 The week dedicated to Haute Couture has begun in Paris: from Fendi to Chanel, here Activate notifications to receive updates on AutumnWinter 2022-23 Fashion Shows ACTIVATE UPDATES Paris returns to shine with the High Fashion.
- Schiaparelli Haute Couture AutumnWinter 2022 The calendar of the Paris Fashion Week The week that begins is a crucial week in the world of fashion: from Monday 4th to Thursday 7th July, in fact, the Fashion Week dedicated to Haute Couture is staged in Paris.
- Among the appointments on Monday 4 July there is the awaited Dior couture fashion show, followed by the Giambattista Valli show.
- This is how Daniel Roseberry, visionary creative director of Schiaparelli, imagines the Haute Couture collection for Autumn / Winter 2022-23.
- Rabanne, Patou and Alaïa who already presented their ready-to-wear collections and a Resort 2023 on Sunday.