Sumary of “School fashion week”, when high school students choose the dress code:
- Which responds to the desire for light-heartedness, as explained by the professor of a Turin institute that adheres to the initiative.
- Monday vintage clothing, Tuesday pajamas, Wednesday sea theme, Thursday all dressed up in The Big Bang Theory, Friday with something else instead of a backpack, Saturday “as bad as you can”.
- The initiative was born from the need to also experience school, an important space of the day for all of us, with more brio and vivacity “.
- “Therefore the choice of the outfit must always be done in full respect of personal dignity, of the school environment
- “Therefore, at the request of the school representatives of the students, fashion week was granted”, for the sole purpose “of getting us closer to fun even at school.
- “After two years of Covid and over two months of restlessness due to the outbreak of the war in Ukraine we all need new lightness and joy to start hoping for a better tomorrow”, is written on the school website.
- This content can also be viewed on the site it originates from.